(happy naked baby edition)
All posts in #3
Sweet Willa-girl, you are officially 3 months old today and also exactly 13 weeks old!
You’ve had an exciting third month of life.
- We got your crib set up!
- You went to the Life and Science Museum in Durham (our fave) for the first time on a rainy veteran’s day with your cousins. Aunt Jean gave you a bottle.
- You started playing more on your playmat, you like it a lot and just this past week or so you started being able to grab toys hanging from it.
- You had your first trip to the ER. That was definitely a day of excitement, sorry it wasn’t the fun kind. Your eye looks almost completely better now! We’re so surprised and thankful!
- You’ve taken a couple of naps in Mommy and Daddy’s bed (don’t tell Jackson and Maggie). You get endless affection from them of course.
- We’ve gone to the gym a few times.
- You went on a girl’s night dinner with Mommy, Jean, and E to celebrate Lucy’s birthday!
- Of course, we celebrated your first Thanksgiving at Meme and Gdad’s!
- You got to go to the Christmas Tree farm and help pick out your first tree! By the way, you LOVE looking at the tree.
- You smile more and more everyday. You’ve given us some chuckles.
- You’ve gone to Womble park, brrr!
- And the big news is that you have slept all night in your crib the last two nights! I missed you so much the first night and was worried so I slept with the video monitor right by my face. You are a champion sleeper, my girl, thank you.
- Sometimes you’re fussy in the evenings and want to eat a lot but given how you sleep at night thats fine by me!
- You like when we read you books.
- I don’t think you like being out in the cold.
- You’re crying more in the car, but you’re in there a lot. Sorry.
Can’t wait to celebrate your first Christmas with you this month. You bring us all so much joy.